Founded in 1855 by Samuel Colt in Hartford, Connecticut. They were the dominating force in the firearms industry up through World War 1. Their designs played a major role in the popularization of the revolver.
Established in 1982, the Austrian based manufacturer is known for their polymer frames and were the first to introduce ferritic nitocarburizing to the firearms industry.
Lower parts kit and buffer system installed, Pre-Ban, Light wear
Stripped lower W/ mag catch and bolt catch, Pre-Ban, Light wear